Management Accountant - UK
Sicap is a global telecommunication solution provider enabling Mobile Network Operators and Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs) to deliver an all-encompassing customer experience to make the mobile world more profitable, manageable, and secure. The company was founded 25 years ago as a Swisscom spin-off and now operates in 20+ countries and 40+ customer sites. Our international teams are in nine locations globally. Sicap is part of Lumine group of companies.
We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our Finance Team. As a key member of our global customer care organization, you will be a critical part of the accounting team. This is a hands-on position with great potential for professional growth for the right individual.
This will be a remote position and you will report to the Director of Finance.
We are seeking a highly structured and organized individual who works well under pressure and deadlines. The right person thrives in an ever-changing environment and is positive and highly responsive.
- An Integral part of the monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reporting in compliance with GAAP
- Assist in the monthly revenue entries, invoicing, cash collections and payables, intercompany transactions
- Process and code invoices and expense reports in multiple currencies
- Perform purchase order matching with vendor bills to ensure accuracy of GL coding
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the reporting systems
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls
- Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests/projects
Qualifications and skills
- Post-secondary education in Accounting (Good understanding of accounting process/procedure)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English is a must
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
- Excellent sense of time deadlines and able to work in a fast- paced environment
- Team player and ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
- Working experience with Dynamics is highly beneficial
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Takes initiative, works with limited supervision, follows direction, and asks for help when needed
- Limited international travel may be required
How to apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com
// Management team
Meet our leaders
Combined experiences in mobile technology, executive leadership and engineering to build with our partners an advanced system of next generation mobile services.
Elena has more than 20 years of experience in the IT and telecommunications industries. Throughout her career, she has established a track record in influencing and managing executive decision making using operational and financial expertise. Elena is recognized for her success in delivering complex projects to improve operational performance for global organizations.
Yogesh has more than 10 years’ experience in IT Telecommunications. He is an accomplished
leader with a strong customer focus and exceptional technical acumen. He has rich experience
in delivering and supporting solutions in diverse technology areas(cloud, database, server, storage, network).
Olivier has 18 years of experience in engineering, as well as 13 years within the telecommunications industry. Since he joined Sicap in 2011, he has contributed to software design on several major products for Device Management, which led to the creation of high quality software. As Vice President of Professional Services and R&D, he is now driving excellence in the delivery of projects for Sicap’s customers and supervising the development of products and initiatives.
Vishal is a seasoned Digital Business enthusiast and comes with 20+ Years of intense experience in Telecom/IT, Digital Content & Media industry. He has worked with Mahindra Comvivia, DigiSpice Technologies, Bharti Airtel, Buongiorno H.K Ltd and MTS in his previous assignments.
// Our Blogs
Resources & Latest News
MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operators) increasing market and its impacts on communications
How mobile operators are protecting their business, saving costs and conforming to